[list in progress.]
- Visit the Pyramids of Egypt.
- Go camping in the Alaskan wilderness.
- Drive over 100mph.
Climb a mountain.[Bavarian Alps, July 2011]
- Give an anonymous monetary gift to someone in need.
Run a 5k.[Thanksgiving 2011]
- Run a 10k.
- Compete in a Triathlon.
Learn to click my heels while jumping in the air.[1-12-11]
- Write a novel.
- Write a screenplay.
- Go through a form of military boot camp.
Sell a photograph.
- Visit every state in the US. [NY, PA, OH, IN, IL, MI, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, KY, TN, AL, MS, LA, MN]
- Flip a house.
- Give a speech in front of 100+ people.
- “Save” someone’s life.
Conquer a fear.[Heights – Summer 2011, climbed down an 8,000ft mountain]
- Open a coffee shop/art gallery.
Graduate college.[May 21, 2011!!!!!!!!!!]
- Get my Master’s degree.
- Pay off all my debts.
- Fall in love.
- Get married.
- Have a family.
- Become a grandmother.
- Live long enough to become a great-grandmother.
- Visit the towns/villages my ancestors lived in. [Started Summer 2011 in Germany]
Shoot a pistol.[March 2013 – passed my CCW test with flying colours, err…bullets?]
- Learn to dance.
- Start my own business.
- Go on an RV trip across the US.
- Visit Antarctica.
- Visit all 7 wonders of the ancient world.
- Go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Invent something
- Travel through Europe [Germany & Austria, June-July 2011]
- Become a High School Social Studies Teacher.
- Become a Professor.
- Go toilet papering.
- Learn all of the lyrics to R.E.M.’s It’s the end of the World.
- Go on a bike tour to raise money/awareness for a really awesome charity.