1. What time is it?
2. What is your sign and your birthday?
Leo. August 15, 1984.
3. What type was your first car?
1995 Toyota Tercel.
4. Name four jobs you’ve had in your life?
STNA, intern at Scotts, video store, and substitute teacher.
5. If you could have any job, what would it be?
6. What are you most afraid of?
The dark, heights, certain things I really want in life not happening.
7. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
Five Year Enagement I think.
8. What are four movies you would watch over and over?
Forrest Gump, Nacho Libre, Band of Brothers (not technically a movie though), and The Last of the Mohicans.
9. Place of birth?
10. What are four places you have lived?
Syracuse, NY; Melbourne, Australia; Wooster, OH; Penn Yan, NY.
11. What are four places you have been on vacation?
Naples, FL; Germany/Austria; Atlanta, GA; Aderondak Mountains in Upstate NY.
12. What are four places you would rather be right now?
Germany, Austria, with my Niece and Nephew, doing something fun.
13. What are the four best places you have ever been?
Germany/Austria, Australia, New Oreans, and Upstate NY.
14. What are four websites you visit daily?
Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, iwastesomuchtime.com.
15. What are four of your favorite foods?
NY style pizza, Chinese food, lobster, and my mums meat pies.
16. What’s your new favorite food?
I don’t know that I have one. I haven’t really tried any new foods recently. Sadly.
17. Which do you prefer, ketchup or mustard?
Depends on which food it’s going with. Hot dogs = mustard only.
18. Which do you prefer, hamburgers or hotdogs?
Both. But I prefer natural casing hot dogs.
19. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
20. Favorite Drink?
21. Favorite ice cream?
Hagaan Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter.
22. What’s your natural hair color?
23. Ever been toilet papering?
Sadly no. It’s on my bucket list.
24. Ever love someone so much it made you cry?
Yes. First experience was with my niece.
25. Favorite CD?
I have many favourites.
26. Favorite day of the week?
Thursday. I don’t know why but I’ve always loved Thursdays.
27. Favorite Restaurant?
Depends on what I’m craving. I guess current top four would be Mellow Mushroom, Old Bag of Nails, Red Robin, and anyplace with good steak.
28. Favorite Flower?
29. Favorite sport to watch?
Rugby. I like hockey but don’t really understand all the rules. And soccer sometimes.
30. Disney or Warner Brothers?
31. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell or Sonic.
32. What color is your bedroom carpet?
33. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
34. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Go online, ride my bike if the weather is nice, or take a nap if I’m tired.
What’s that? Lol. Whenever I’m tired.
39. What four still-airing TV shows do you love to watch?
Bones, 30 Rock, Duck Dynasty, and The Killing.
40. Favorite TV show of all time?
41. What are you currently reading?
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
42. What are you listening to right now?
Mumford & Sons.
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. How many pets do you have?
45. What would you like to accomplish before you die?
Read my Bucket List.
46. What’s on your mouse pad?
I don’t have a mousepad.
47. What is your favorite board game?
48. Favorite smell?
PINK, fresh cut grass, D&G Light Blue, and fresh baked bread.
49. Least favorite smell?
50. Favorite colors?
Turqouise, orange, pink. I love all colours.
51. Least favorite color?
52. Future (or first) child’s name?
Elliot for a boy, Amelia for a girl.
53. What is most important in life?
God, family, and friends.
54. Do you like to drive fast?
55. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
56. What’s under your bed?
Nothing. I currently sleep on a mattress on the floor.
57. If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be?
Oh boy. So many. Probably Sacajawea. She was pretty BA.
58. Okay, someone alive…?
My future husband, if I haven’t already.
59. Storms: cool or scary?
60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
My personal belief is that the chicken came first. However, I have no evidence to support this theory. Just a gut instinct. LOL.